A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Acevedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acevedo
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Acevedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Acevedo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Acevedo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Acevedo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Acevedo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Acevedo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Palm Beach, FL.
See Royal Palm Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.