A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Aliaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aliaga
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Aliaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliaga graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Aliaga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Augusto Aliaga MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Aliaga practice?
- Dr. Jorge Aliaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Aliaga practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Glenview Internists and Glenview Gastroenterologists.