Learn more about Dr. Jorge Aliaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aliaga
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Aliaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Aliaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliaga graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Aliaga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Augusto Aliaga MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Aliaga practice?
- Dr. Jorge Aliaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Aliaga practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Glenview Internists and Glenview Gastroenterologists.