A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Alvarado-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Alvarado-Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Alvarado-Rivera, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado-Rivera graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alvarado-Rivera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge V Alvarado-Rivera MD and PC is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge V. Alvarado-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Alvarado-Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Alvarado-Rivera practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See New York Internists.