A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Antunez De Mayolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Antunez De Mayolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Antunez De Mayolo graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Antunez De Mayolo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Antunez De Mayolo MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Antunez De Mayolo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Antunez De Mayolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Antunez De Mayolo practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Hematologists and Miami Oncologists.