A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Arango is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Arango, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Arango has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Arango MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Arango practice?
- Dr. Jorge Arango has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Arango practices Ophthalmology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Ophthalmologists.