A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Arce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Arce is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Arce, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arce graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Arce has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Arce MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Arce practice?
- Dr. Jorge Arce has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Arce practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.