Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Armenta Corona
Dr. Jorge Armenta Corona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ, with other offices in Kernersville, NC and Phoenix, AZ (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Armenta Corona is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center, Women's Hospital of Greensboro and Inova Alexandria Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Armenta Corona has the following 1 specialty
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Jorge Armenta Corona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.
Dr. Paul Mazzarella
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Glendale, AZ 1.37 mi30
Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Glendale, AZ 2.00 mi23
Dr. John Glover
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 2.41 mi46