A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Avila-Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Avila-Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Avila-Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Avila-Hernandez MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Avila-Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Avila-Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Avila-Hernandez practices Anesthesiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Anesthesiologists.