Dr. Jorge Barboza-Sosa MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Eagle Pass, TX

3.4

May 12th, 2015
My mother has cancer and father took mother, in which were seated to wait for doctor. Finally, my father asked receptionist how long and she said doctor would be in at noon. They had been waiting since they opened the office. My father said it was draining for my mother to wait so he would go home. Receptionist advised my father she would call back to bring my mother back. Later in the afternoon they called and said doctor was over booked and could not see her on that date. The next day my father went back to doctor office. In which he continue to sit and wait for doctor. In the past, appointments the doctor takes up to 3 to 4 hours to see his patients. It is outrageous how doctor spends so much time with patients. Total point of appointments is to be seen at that time, but instead doctor see you 3 or 4 hours later. Someone needs to review the quality time the doctor spends with actual questions pretending to illness not conversing about topics that are not irrelevant to illness.

April 16th, 2009
Excellent Doctor highly recommend!
Doctor Barbosa is a great doctor. He treated me as if I were the only person he was going to see that day. He was very kind but best of all the treatment of my illness by him has been nothing less than excellent. The only downfall is his office staff. They can be a little rude and unprofessional (they mess-up on appointment dates, or miss-place paperwork) fortunately the doctor takes care of any situation with them when it's brought to his attention. Regardless of that, I highly recommend the doctor, he's worth the torture of going thru his staff.