A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Barcenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Barcenas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Barcenas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barcenas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barcenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Barcenas MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Barcenas practice?
- Dr. Jorge Barcenas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Barcenas practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.