A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Barrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Barrera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Barrera, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrera graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Barrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- San Diego Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Aurelio Barrera MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Barrera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Barrera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Barrera practices Psychiatry near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA and Carlsbad, CA.
See La Mesa Psychiatrists.