A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Bernardez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernardez
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bernardez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Bernardez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bernardez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge S Bernardez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge S. Bernardez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Bernardez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Bernardez practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.