A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Bernardez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernardez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Bernardez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bernardez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge S Bernardez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge S. Bernardez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Bernardez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Bernardez practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.