A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Berrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Berrios is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berrios
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berrios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Berrios, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrios graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Berrios has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Curto Berrios MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jorge C. Berrios practice?
- Dr. Jorge Berrios has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Berrios practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.