A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Berrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Berrios is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Berrios, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrios graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Berrios has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Curto Berrios MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jorge C. Berrios practice?
- Dr. Jorge Berrios has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Berrios practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.