Dr. Jorge Bertran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 1st, 2016
Dr. Bertran is an old school family physician who practices cutting edge "neighborhood" medicine. He always takes the time to understand what you are feeling like and going through. Just a great caring guy.

October 27th, 2015
He is a wonderful dr. Very knowledgably and also on target. I appreciate his direct manner of speaking, although some people prefer sugar coating. His staff is rude and are nothing like him. He aims to please and his staff hinders. My children and I have been with him for 25 years!

October 7th, 2015
Recommended Doctor
Empathetic, Good listener, Caring, Kind, Observant, very Competent & Effective.

September 3rd, 2015
HORRIBLE staff RUDE Doctor
Horrible experience, staff is unprofessional, rude, disorganized, they just dont know what they are doing and they dont care. This was my last try after 4 years of dealing with this poor services that has became worst and worst. I just cant take it anymore. To say the least they lost my son records and they said is my responsability to keep it. I took him for a physical and they charge the visit however they didnt give me any paper becuase they lost everything. Now they want me to go again and charge me again to do the paper work. Just HORRIBLE!!! Doctor may be good but he is very sarcastic and make you feel very unconfortable. Pretty sad for a pediatric office

August 30th, 2013
Please don't go
This is the worst medical office. Starting with the staff, they are rude, always mistreating people, as if they were making you a favor. They didn't want to fill in a Florida State Blue Form so I had to ask the school to make a copy for me. Not surprisingly, at school they also told me about many people complaining of their rudeness and for charging for forms that should be given without cost. But of course they are like that because the Doctor allows them to be rude. He is always trying to make you feel as if you are the worst parent, prescribing tons of expensive medicines and wants you to schedule another appointment for follow up. I asked for my daughters' files because I am definitely not going to give them any more business and they have the nerve to tell you it takes them 30 days to have them ready! Unbelievable. I ended up here because I moved last year and it was conveniently located, but please, don't make that mistake, There are other excellent Doctors in Key Biscayne that respect and care for their patients.

January 24th, 2011
Absolutely!
I am a parent of 3 with the oldest being 19 years of age. I have never met a physician as thorough and as intricate as Dr. Bertran not to mention he is probably the only doctor left in his specialty that is ON CALL 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK! I can't express how important it is for me as a mother to know that if I have an emergency, I do not have to deal with an answering service! Dr. Bertran is a wonderful and knowledgeable, tell it like it is physician & will spend as much time as he feels necessary with his patients. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

December 30th, 2009