Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Sep 4th, 2012

He was great. Spoke spanish to my grandmother so she loved him. Ex

Jul 23rd, 2011

He examined early every day. Explained things. He does not have an office though.

Feb 27th, 2011

Saw him in the hospital. He was nice and spent time with me. Came back and explained my problems when my family arrived.

|  He was my hospital doctor  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2010

On the whole this doctor was very good. He explained things so I could understand them and spent time with me and my family. He sat down when he came in the room. Would see him again.

|  Didn't notice severe JAUNDICE  |  show details
by Mother of an adult disabled son on Medicaid (2nd class care). on Dec 11th, 2009

It wasn't until another doctor stuck her head in the room and saw my son and said "You've got jaundice!" that he decided that peeing maroon urine and right quadrant pain wasn't a symptom of the food poisoning he was trying to diagnose, and perhaps he should run some lab tests. (AST/ALT of 1400 & 1800 when they should be in the low 2 digit numbers). Even I knew my son had something seriously wrong with either his gall bladder or liver and I was only a navy corpsman. This guy would have had my son walk out without running any lab tests. I believe my son is alive today only because Dr. Lobo did Dr. Tanaka's job and checked in on this resident and caught him making a very serious and unexcusable mistake. Thank you, Dr. Sue Lobo.