A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Cabrera, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Cabrera, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Orthopaedics with fellowship specialization in Sports Medicine and Upper Extremity and Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cabrera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge M Cabrera MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Cabrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Cabrera practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons and Miami Sports Medicine Doctors.