Learn more about Dr. Jorge Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Cabrera, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Cabrera, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopaedics with fellowship specialization in Sports Medicine and Upper Extremity and Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cabrera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Cabrera MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Cabrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Cabrera practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Sports Medicine Doctors.