A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Cabrera, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Cabrera, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopaedics with fellowship specialization in Sports Medicine and Upper Extremity and Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cabrera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Cabrera MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Cabrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Cabrera practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Sports Medicine Doctors.