inactive

Jorge M Cabrera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 1st, 2015
Horrible doctor. Will never visit again.

February 17th, 2014
Stay away!
Doesn't care at all for you. Wait times are ridiculous and he doesn't listen

July 10th, 2013
HORRIBLE Doctor
This doctor was called on emergency patient taken to hospital with numerous fractures. The doctor has left the patient without visiting for 3 days. She was prepped and left without eating to go into surgery & he never showed up. He called on the 2nd day & stated that he would go to the hospital to see her after he closed his office in the evening & he had the audacity to never show up nor call to speak to the patient. Upon numerous emergency calls from the hospital & numerous attempts to reach this doctor still on the 3rd day he hasn't shown up to see his patient. He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. I would highly suggest anyone with this doctor to make a change rather quickly. We have now switched doctors & hope for a better experience. No respect for his patients & has a lack of empathy for them as well.

January 29th, 2013
Horrible experience
I have been to Dr. Cabrera over 10 times. Each time I have had to wait more than 45 minutes. He overlooks details; he ignored my discomfort and pain complaint and did not care to hear me out. His complaints about his own patience are unethical. His therapy office does have extended hours but the equipment is old & rusted. The room stinks like urine and you are limited on the types of exercises since it is a small facility. This man should NOT be a doctor. He is in the wrong profession.

August 17th, 2012
Great doctor
This is the orthopedic that has been treating me and my parents for many years. He is a great surgeon and also has a degree in sports medicine. Thanks to him I keep playing sports despite old age and 2 serious sports injuries.

August 15th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Overall Cabrera is a great doctor. The office is alway's a pleasure to visit as the staff is very polite and is always greeting the patients. The Dr. himself is very good and is always willing to spend the extra time with his patientt (myself) one on one.

June 29th, 2012
dangerous doctor!
i went to see this doctor because it was recommended by a friend, I really believed that he was a good doctor but I was completely wrong.When I had the surgery he didnt look for a MRI but anyways he did the surgery, it was a surgery to repair a meniscus something that was supposed to be simple and without any complication. After the surgery I went to therapy for six or seven months and instead of helping me it was worst that when I went to see him before. Now I can't walk at all because I have a terrible pain on my leg. I do not recommend this person to anyone, which is hidding behind a letter informing that he doesn't hav e insurance which covered his malpractice. Now I and looking for another doctor which I have to pay for my coverage and not only that I am a young person and I feel like a one hundred years old one. IF YOU WANT TO WALK PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SEE THIS DOCTOR.

August 3rd, 2011
Stay away
I don't recommend this doctor to anyone, he does not care about his patients, he have a pa who take all the information and after that he comes and spend like 5 min with you.After surgery it is even worse.

January 28th, 2011
Great Doctor
Excelent orthopedic surgeon and amazing background in sports medicine. Thanks to him I could get back in my carreer as an athlete despite nasty injury in my left knee.

August 25th, 2010
Great experience with surgery and follow up. Strongly recommend him.

July 20th, 2010
Horrible doctor!
Cares very little about his patients... only about money! Follow up after surgery was a nightmare.

July 7th, 2010
Worst doctors of Miami!!!
He's one of the worst doctors in Miami. I don't recommended anyone to him....