A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Camara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camara
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Camara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Camara, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Camara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge De Guzman Camara MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge D. Camara practice?
- Dr. Jorge Camara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Camara practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.