A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Camara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Camara, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Camara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge De Guzman Camara MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge D. Camara practice?
- Dr. Jorge Camara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Camara practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.