A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Cambo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Cambo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cambo graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Cambo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Cambo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Cambo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Cambo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Cambo practices Internal Medicine near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Internists.