Learn more about Dr. Jorge Camunas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Camunas, Thoracic Surgeon, Certified Cardiac Device Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camunas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camunas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Camunas, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Camunas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Camunas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Camunas MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Camunas practice?
- Dr. Jorge Camunas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Camunas practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons and Bronx Cardiothoracic Surgeons.