A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Caridad Barrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Caridad Barrios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caridad Barrios
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caridad Barrios Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bloodless/Transfusion Free Med
Education & Awards
Dr. Caridad Barrios graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Caridad Barrios has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Caridad Barrios MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Caridad Barrios practice?
- Dr. Jorge Caridad Barrios has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Caridad Barrios practices Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.