A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Casas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Casas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Casas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge E Casas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Casas practice?
- Dr. Jorge Casas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Casas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.