Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgical Specialist

12222 N Central Expy
Suite 210
Dallas, TX 75243
214-615-1944
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I kept telling my previous orthopedic surgeon that there was something wrong with my knee replacement. He kept telling me everything was fine and it was just in my head. Dr. Cases found a cyst growing on my tibia, and diagnosed me as having osteomyletis. The knee replacement had to be redone with a much longer staff placed in due to the deterioration of the tibia (osteomyletis). I will be in his debt forever! He and Jennifer are two of the finest people in the medical profession, and I have to see a LOT of doctors!!

|  Love the doctor, hate the support staff  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr Casas is WONDERFUL!!! He spends time with you and really seems to care, but once he leaves, look out. His nursing and support staff is some of the most uncooperative insensitive people I have ever dealt with. They truly go out of their way to make things difficult. Because of his staff I simply can't recommend Dr. Casas until he does some house cleaning.

|  The best in Texas  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

New office on N Central Expy. Helped me with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer, hip replacement, and back and knee problems. Very caring and thorough, as is his PA Jennifer. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!