Orthopedic Surgeons

12222 N Central Expy
Suite 210
Dallas, TX 75243
214-615-1944
Locations and availability (2)

|  Very Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Casas for several years now and I am happy to say that he is very caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and he is also very thorough when it comes to finding out what is wrong and he does everything possible to find out! He is also a good listener and takes the time needed to get a much information as he can before ordering tests. I recommend him to anyone who needs a fantastic doctor for sarcoma lesions and non-cancerous tumors! I will continue to see him as long as I need to see someone for my problem (s). One or two of his staff members in the front office are not the best however, since I really like him, I will put up with the 1 or 2 rude staff members. His nurse practitioner and nurse are kind and always have a smile for you!

|  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I kept telling my previous orthopedic surgeon that there was something wrong with my knee replacement. He kept telling me everything was fine and it was just in my head. Dr. Cases found a cyst growing on my tibia, and diagnosed me as having osteomyletis. The knee replacement had to be redone with a much longer staff placed in due to the deterioration of the tibia (osteomyletis). I will be in his debt forever! He and Jennifer are two of the finest people in the medical profession, and I have to see a LOT of doctors!!

|  Love the doctor, hate the support staff  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr Casas is WONDERFUL!!! He spends time with you and really seems to care, but once he leaves, look out. His nursing and support staff is some of the most uncooperative insensitive people I have ever dealt with. They truly go out of their way to make things difficult. Because of his staff I simply can't recommend Dr. Casas until he does some house cleaning.

|  The best in Texas  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

New office on N Central Expy. Helped me with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer, hip replacement, and back and knee problems. Very caring and thorough, as is his PA Jennifer. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!