Learn more about Dr. Jorge Castaneda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Castaneda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castaneda
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castaneda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Castaneda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaneda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Castaneda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge D Castaneda MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge D. Castaneda practice?
- Dr. Jorge Castaneda has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Castaneda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Gastroenterologists.