A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Castaneda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Castaneda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Castaneda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaneda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Castaneda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge David Castaneda MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge D. Castaneda practice?
- Dr. Jorge Castaneda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Castaneda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Gastroenterologists.