A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Cerda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Cerda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Cerda, FASN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerda graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Cerda has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Cerda FASN and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Cerda practice?
- Dr. Jorge Cerda has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Cerda practices Nephrology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Nephrologists.