Obstetricians & Gynecologists

7430 Barlite Blvd
Ste 109
San Antonio, TX 78224
210-922-3448
Locations and availability (3)

|  Awesome  |  show details
by M.D. on Sep 3rd, 2013

I've been seeing Doctor Chavez for over 24yrs and he is my first and only doctor (gynecologist) that I have ever seen. I trust him 100%. I feel very blessed with him. He delivered my 1st child in 1990 and my 2nd in 2004. Anytime I have a question he doesn't hesitate to being honest even though sometimes it may not be the answer that I want to hear. I like that about him. He is an educated man that knows what he is doing. He's old fashioned and up to date all at the same time, which I like. If at anytime he feels that something is not right, he doesn't hesitate to check it out. His staff is awesome and has been there as long as I've been seeing him. They make you feel at ease and I'm not afraid to ask any questions if I have any concerns about my health. They are always available when you need them. I wouldn't go to any other gynecologist as long as Dr. Chavez has his practice. Thanks Dr. Chavez and your Staff for all that you do!

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Ive been seeing Dr. Jorge Chavez for over 22yrs. (1989) He is my first and only gynocologist. He delivered my first son 21yrs agob(1990) and also delivered my second son 14 1/2 yrs later (2004). He and his staff are very professional. Most of his staff has also been with him for as long as I have been seeing him which really says alot about this facility. Dr. Chavez is upfront because that's what women need now a days...someone honest. Dr. Chavez and his staff care about their patients. I always recommend Dr. Chavez to my friends and aquaintances. He is very thorough with his examinations and if he sees that something is not right, he does not hesitate to get to the bottom of the problem to resolve it. He is a very educated man when it comes to what is up to date with today's technology. More women should visit him if they are not satisfied with their own gynocologist or simply if they just need a second opinion about a problem they may be having. I thought that I was going to feel uncomfortable with him, because he was a male. But because he is very professional, I feel 100% confident when I go in to see him. I know that Dr. Chavez and his staff can be trusted. When I need to see him and call his staff for an appointment, they always try their very best to fit me into his schedule, even if he is busy.Thank U Dr Chavez

|  show details
by T. Callis on Jun 11th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr.Chavez since 2003, he's delivered all three of my son's. I will be thirty this year, I say that because I think it depends on your age, of how you will judge Dr.Chavez. He's very straight forward and seems harsh at times. However overall he's a wonderful doctor that won't sugar coat things and I like that. I had a difficult delivery with my third son and Dr.Chavez came in my room later that night, and it was late and told me that I had been a wonderful patient. He's old school, but know's his stuff.

|  service  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2010

Mr Jorge Chavez is not a good doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2009

I have seen this doctor for my pregnancies and he and his staff have been wonderful. Always willing to work around my schedule for appointments. Very understanding to my needs.