A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Cusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Cusco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusco graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cusco has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Cusco FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Cusco practice?
- Dr. Jorge Cusco has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Cusco practices Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.