Dr. Jorge Daaboul MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
Terrible uncaring Dr's Office
This is the worst office I've ever come across. Griffin is rude and unhelpful and, Jessica is so rude she trys to make you go through ridiculous hoops before you get an appointment. She puts you on 28 min hold and blames the referring Dr for not sending correct ppwk but she refuses to contact them to let them know whats needed. She says it's not her problem they should know what to send...But the fact is they don't care if a child needing medical attention gets seen or not.

May 1st, 2014
Exceptionally knowledgeable & brilliant pediatric endocrinologist
My daughter is medically fragile due, in part, from septooptic dysplasia or DeMorsier syndrome, which has resulted in hypothalamic, pituitary & adrenal disfunction, as well as nephrogenic diabetes insipidus . Dr. Daaboul has been treating my daughter since he moved to the area several years ago. He is extremely generous & kind with the time he spends with us during our visits. He is an exceptionally knowledgeable & brilliant pediatric endocrinologist, has trained with best & continues learning & teaching, but has great humility. He is very thorough, always listens to me, & values my thoughts & concerns about my daughter, recognizing that I know her best. I love his compassionate & down-to-earth manner, which makes communication easy. He has drawn out diagrams when explaining new things, always making certain that I understand what is going on. He is a key physician in my daughter's healthcare & I feel so blessed to have him as part of our team!

November 8th, 2011
Dr. Daaboul is exceptionally knowledgeable and caring. We have seen him for many years now and I never cease to be amazed at how thorough and competent he is. He treats my child for a rather unusual disease and manages it better than most- in fact, his care is the best I could ever hope for.