Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Jerry L. Wesson on Jan 2nd, 2015

Two cataract surgeries were very very successful and easy.

Oct 1st, 2014

Saw Dr D for routine eye exam. He identified a significant amount of astigmatism. I have seen eye doctors for years and everyone had told me I was just fine. Dr D spent a ton of time identifying the exact lenses that would work for my difficult case. I received my glasses and for the first time in over 40 years see a completely different world. Thank you Dr D for spending the time to identify the problem several other physicians have missed! For the first time I can see leaves on trees and individual blades of grass. My depth perception and ability to drive at night is greatly enhanced!

Jul 31st, 2014

Dr. De La Chapa is the best Ophthalmologist ever! Highly recommended!

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by Jacqueline on Jul 3rd, 2013

I took my son to Dr. De La Chapa for a routine eye exam. Previous optometrists said he was 20/20. Dr. D discovered my son's eye sight was actually 20/80 and my son couldn't see much of anything. I had no idea as my son managed to maintain straight A's in school. Thanks to Dr. D my son enjoys movies and seeing the real world rather than existing in a blur. I also see him for allergies. He gets us in right away and treats us like family and not just patients. Thank you Dr. D!!

De La Chapa is RUDE!! show details De La Chapa is RUDE!!
by Joe R. on Apr 25th, 2013

Waiting for my father to be seen, it was very apparent from the start that the doctor could care less of his patients and is only there to collect a pay check....and that was quickly observed when he just walked in just by his demeanor when he strolled into the office. When he finally saw my father, he was rude, empathetic to my dads situation, disrespectful, and really seemed like he didn't really care about my father. Almost like we are bothering him with our visit! I don't recommend and I suggest everyone go some where else. HIS staff was friendly which is probably the only thing going good for him. Friendly staff was at the Westover Hills location.