A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge De-la-Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge De-la-Torre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge De-la-Torre, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Education & Awards
Dr. De-la-Torre graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De-la-Torre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Russell Hospital
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge De-la-Torre FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge De-la-Torre practice?
- Dr. Jorge De-la-Torre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge De-la-Torre practices Plastic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Plastic Surgeons.