Dr. Jorge Del Toro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Del Toro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2016

I've gone to Dr. Del Toro for about 20 years and he has been great. I think his office is busy because he is good.

April 28th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Deltoro for almost 17 years. He feels like family! He takes time to listen, cares and puts a smile on your face even when you feel horrible. I trust him with my life. The staff is very personal, and also feels like family. I love this facility. Dr. Deltoro-Diaz sees my kids now and she is also amazing!

March 28th, 2015

Best doctor in Bakersfield

Dr. Del toro has been our family doctor for over 30 yrs, best doctor in town, best staff in town! I will only see this doctor in town. Takes his time to talk to his patients about diagnosis and treatment and is excellent on follow ups. My family and I are very pleased to have such a caring and amazing doctor ! Dr. Del toro and his staff , your the best !

December 22nd, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. del Toro for 20 years and I'm happy with his expertise in medicine. I hope Dr. del Toro will stay in practice for many more years.

June 12th, 2013

Excellent doctor!!!

I love doctor del Toro and his staff have always been very good to me and my family. He listens and is concerned about what could be going on with us. He is always so helpful and works well with the specialists. My family and I have been with this office for 14 years and would not go any where else. The only time I have had to wait for an unusual amount of time at his office is when he had an emergency. I for one am glad that he takes the time to be concerned over a patient that has an emergency, because I know that if I were ever in that situation he would be just as concerned for me. Great doctor!!! I also hear that his daughter who has just begun to practice there also, is also very good.

April 3rd, 2013

Awesome Dr. and Great staff!

My family and I am are so glad that we have Dr. del Toro as our doctor. We have a pleasant experience each time we have an appointment. He takes the time needed to listen and exhaust all avenues of treatment to insure we have the care we need. He works well with the specialists and really digs into what could be causing the health problems. He is very concerned with his patients. Thank heavens there are still doctors like him that care. I would not go anywhere else!

June 23rd, 2012

More of a drug dealer then a doctor.

Jorge E Del Toro is very sub-par. He wouldn't even answer any of my questions nor would he even attempt to diagnose the problem. At the end he just gave me Vicodin and told me he would only give me more for my back pain only if I paid for doctor visits. I was in Los Angeles and my back was in much pain, he refused to help and wanted money for a visit before he would prescribe more. For about 80 dollars a visit he would give me 20 more Vicodin. I felt like I was dealing with a drug dealer.

January 22nd, 2012

Excellent Physician

May 30th, 2011

Terrible Experience

Dr. Del Toro's staff is rude and unapologetic for their own mistakes. He is also unapologetic and doesn't even attempt to feign interest in your medical issues.

April 15th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Del Toro for several years and he has always taken the time to discuss any medical concerns I may have. At times I may have to wait a while to see him but I feel that if he spends as much time as I need on my visit when he gets to me then it is worth the wait. Last year I went to the E.R. with symptoms similar to a heart attack. When I followed up with Dr. Del Toro he was VERY thorough in disecting what the problem may be. He exhaused all possible causes until we found the answer.

March 19th, 2011

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Del Toro

I've only had one appointment with him, and I will NEVER go to this doctor again. I was called and asked to come in earlier than my appointment time. I was available, so I agreed. I was called in to the room and left for 50 minutes with no one coming in! Then when I asked if they knew how much longer the wait would be, a med assist. said 30 minutes or so! When explaining my situation and why I was confused and frustrated, no one was apologetic, and a medical assistant just asked "Could you just try to be more patient?"!! They begrudgingly agreed that I come in at the original appointment time rather than wait any longer.TERRIBLE treatment of clients.Dr. Del Toro did not even address the problem or apologize at all. I will never go to this doctor again.

October 18th, 2009

Lousy Care

Dr. del Toro has been caring for my mother for quite a few years. Recently, she had been hospitalized for GI bleed and twisted hiatal hernia. She was discharged and several weeks later, become very short of breath. Called Dr. del Toro's office three times in one day for help. No return phone call. She ended up in the emergency room with blood clots in both lungs. She could have died. Now, she is on Coumadin therapy and that is being mismanaged by Dr. del Toro. She could end up with more blood clots. I am having my mother changed physicians. No more imcompetent care.