A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Diduszyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Diduszyn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Diduszyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diduszyn graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diduszyn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- -Abington Health Center Schilling Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Maria Diduszyn MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Diduszyn practice?
- Dr. Jorge Diduszyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Diduszyn practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Abington, PA.
See Camp Hill Internists and Camp Hill Geriatric Doctors.