A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Diduszyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Diduszyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diduszyn graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diduszyn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- -Abington Health Center Schilling Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diduszyn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Diduszyn practice?
Dr. Jorge Diduszyn practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Abington, PA.
See Camp Hill Internists, Camp Hill Geriatric Doctors, and Camp Hill General Practitioners.