A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Diego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Diego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Diego, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diego graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diego has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Mario Diego MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Diego practice?
- Dr. Jorge Diego has 13 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Diego practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Nephrology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and North Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Infectious Disease Doctors, and Miami Nephrologists.