Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Diego
Dr. Jorge Diego, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelbyville, IN, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Diego is affiliated with University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty, University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff and Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Diego has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Diego has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jorge Diego is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, IN.
Dr. Jeffrey Christie
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Shelbyville, IN 0.01 mi35
Dr. Jill Cole
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Shelbyville, IN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Robert Kinn
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Shelbyville, IN 0.01 mi32