A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Dieppa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Dieppa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieppa graduated from Inst Sup De Cien Med "carlos J Finlay", Camaguey, Cuba.
Dr. Dieppa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Jacinto Dieppa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Dieppa practice?
- Dr. Jorge Dieppa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Dieppa practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors and Miami General Practitioners.