A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Martinez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Del Cauca, Popayan.
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Eduardo Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Martinez practices Family Medicine near Bartlett, IL.
See Bartlett Family Physicians.