Dr. Jorge Otero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Otero?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Otero?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 5th, 2014

My Father: The Most Educated Doctor I Know

Being that I am only 13 years old, I don't know much about the medical field. But there is one thing I do know: If I didn't have my father, I would probably not be here writing this. It was in the 3rd grade when I got hit by that car. My mother rushed me to the hospital in an ambulance. My father was there to make sure I was okay. I didn't know if I was going to be okay though. They had told me I had been hit pretty bad, and I had a severe concussion. My father was at my side 24/7. He was there when I first got on my feet after the horrible accident. He would tell me what they were doing and what was going on, but most importantly, he told me everything would be alright. If it wasn't for my amazing father, I might not be here writing this message. So in conclusion, if you are looking to go to see someone, make that person Jorge Otero, MD. Because he might not know everything, but he's pretty darn close.

December 6th, 2015