Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Rodriguez
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Doral, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc and Baptist Outpatient Services Urgent Care. Dr. Rodriguez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Pedro Carballo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Guillermo Alonso
Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Carlos Aguilar
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.03 mi43