Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Ernesto Rodriguez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach General Practitioners and Newport Beach Internists.