A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Hoags Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Ernesto Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.