A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Ernesto Rodriguez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Canoga Park General Practitioners and Canoga Park Internists.