A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Echenique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Echenique is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Echenique, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Echenique graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Echenique has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge E Echenique MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Echenique practice?
- Dr. Jorge Echenique has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Echenique practices Urology near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Urologists.