A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Echenique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Echenique is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Echenique
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Echenique Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Echenique, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Echenique graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Echenique has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge E Echenique MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Echenique practice?
- Dr. Jorge Echenique has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Echenique practices Urology near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Urologists.