A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Echenique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Echenique, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Echenique graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Echenique has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Echenique accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Echenique practice?
Dr. Jorge Echenique practices Urology near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Urologists.