A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Echeverri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Echeverri is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Echeverri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Echeverri graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Echeverri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Mario Echeverri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Echeverri practice?
- Dr. Jorge Echeverri has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Echeverri practices Family Medicine near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Family Physicians.