A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Enriquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Enriquez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Enriquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Enriquez MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Enriquez practices Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.