A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Va Clinic
- Viera Veterans Admin. Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Federico Gonzalez MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge F. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gonzalez practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Neurologists.