A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Lopez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Lopez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Francisco Lopez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge F. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Lopez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.