A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Fabregas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Fabregas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Fabregas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabregas graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabregas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Amelio Fabregas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Fabregas practice?
- Dr. Jorge Fabregas has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Fabregas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.