Dr. Jorge Flechas MD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016
Intracelluar Hypothyroidism
Dr. Flechas is very professional. He makes the patient feel important. He explains everything where you can understand what he's saying. He spends as much time with you that you feel he needs.he takes what you are saying seriously. He has a very good bedside manner. He is uplifting, puts the patient as ease. He is the most caring doctor I've ever been to. He has the patients well being at a high level. My favorite doctor!

August 30th, 2016
please watch yourself
Dr. Flechas was my husbands doctor around five years ago. He did treat him with iodine and dhea and testosterone. We had to lower the dose of Dhea because it was causing my husband to be angry. His testosterone was by mouth instead of by skin. Most doctors never dose testosterone by mouth but by the skin. The one visit I didn't go in to the office visit with my husband Dr. Flechas talked my spouse into taking a Tetanus shot. No such thing as just a tetanus shot...it is either Td or Tdap shot. I can't prove that the rheumatoid like illness he is now battling is related to the shot but I have my suspicions. . Dr. Flechas has also been brought up before the North Carolina Medical Board. All you have to do to wonder if a tetanus shot can bring about an autoimmune response it just use Google.

February 2nd, 2016
Best doc I've ever had, since my grandpa when I was a kid. Very good bedside manner and takes whatever time you need. I've never felt like I was herded like cattle like most docs. Very knowledgeable in traditional and holistic medicine. Can perform many procedures right in house so depending on your needs, you may not need to visit multiple doctors for various things. I'd highly recommend.

November 13th, 2015
Fabulous Doctor!
My husband and I have been Dr. Flechas' patients for four years, and we could not be more pleased. We live 125 miles from his office and would drive further to see him. Dr. Flechas found a nodule on my husband's thyroid that no other doctor had found. With his recommended treatment, the nodule went away. He is always willing to spend time with us and does not rush through the appointment. He listens and treats us as people rather than just numbers.

September 25th, 2013
What a Blessing...
To be able to have access to a MD with his vast experience & knowledge of thyroid treatment. He is years ahead of standard care in helping to regulate the thyroid and its impact on all systems of the body. Listen to his many lectures online & learn - then pass the information on to friends. Get the word out about iodine/iodide & bless others with excellent information.

April 25th, 2012
Watch your PURSE/CASH in the EXAM room!!
I was the only patient left in the office at the time I was called back to the exam room. I had to use the rest room and left my purse in the exam room. After my exam with the dr, I went to get cash out of my purse to pay for my visit. The 2 zippers were already open and there was NO CASH there. They took my prescriptions away from me and acted like I was trying to get away with something.I had made no stops on the way. The woman who took my vitals and led me to the exam room was the only one who had been in the exam room while I was in the RR. And now they are still billing me for that visit. The doctor was okay I guess, except he kept shutting his eyes for long periods of time during our conversation. It made me uncomfortable and I even asked him if he was tired today.

February 21st, 2017