A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Franco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Franco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Franco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Franco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Franco practice?
- Dr. Jorge Franco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Franco practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.