A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freiman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Freiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Freiman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Freiman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Pablo Freiman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge P. Freiman practice?
- Dr. Jorge Freiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Freiman practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Primary Care Doctors.