A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Freiman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Freiman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Pablo Freiman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge P. Freiman practice?
- Dr. Jorge Freiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Freiman practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Primary Care Doctors.