Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Arroyo
Dr. Jorge Arroyo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Arroyo is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital, Saint Joseph Women's Hospital and South Florida Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Arroyo has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...