A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Gutierrez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutierrez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gutierrez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gutierrez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge G Gutierrez MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge G. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gutierrez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Gastroenterologists.