A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Gutierrez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutierrez
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gutierrez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gutierrez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge G Gutierrez MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge G. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gutierrez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Gastroenterologists.