Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Gutierrez
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gutierrez is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital, Medical Center at UCSF and Eisenhower Medical Center. Dr. Gutierrez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.
Dr. Vinita Verghese
Palm Springs, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Brian Cleary
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Palm Springs, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Michael Carlon
Internal Medicine, Pathology
Palm Springs, CA 0.58 mi40